ZOMEI Professional Optical Camera Lens Filter UV01
- Lens & Filter
- Camera Lens Filter
- ZOMEI Professional Optical Camera Lens Filter UV01
Product Model: UV01
Material: High Quality Optical Resin Lens
Frame: Ordinary frame
Material: optical glass
Compatible Lens Diameter: 82mm, 77mm, 72mm, 67mm, 62mm, 58mm, 55mm, 52mm
MOQ: 50 pcs
SKU: UV01 Categories: Camera Lens Filter, Lens & Filter Tags: Camera Filter, Camera Lens Filter, Haze Filter, Lens Filter, Photographic Filter, Skylight Filter, UV Filter
- UV / Haze and Skylight filters protect the surface of your lens against scratches, dust, moisture and fingerprints, which in the long term can harm the lens coatings. UV / Haze and Skylight filters also minimize atmospheric haze, which results in better overall image quality. Protective filters also keep dust, moisture and fingerprints at bay, but are not as effective in cutting through atmospheric haze.
- Polarizing filters reduce or eliminate distracting reflections from the surface of glass, water and other polished surfaces, darken skies, make clouds pop from their surroundings and saturate color by reducing stray ambient glare. Polarizing filters are also available combined with warming filters, enhancing filters and diffusion filters. Weather-resistant Kaeseman Polarizers are also available for use in extreme, damp climates.
- Neutral density (ND)filters block varying degrees of light from striking the imaging sensor (or film) in order to shoot at wider apertures under bright lighting conditions, blur moving objects in the frame regardless of ambient light levels and allow for better exposure control when shooting video or film.
- ND and Color Graduated filters darken or tint the top or bottom (or left and right) portion of the frame while leaving the opposite side untouched. They are useful for equalizing exposures of scenes containing extreme lighting variables on opposing sides of the frame, as well as adding an element of drama to an otherwise good, but not great, image.
- Enhancing and Intensifying filters are useful for intensifying the color-saturation levels of reds and other earth tones, making them desirable for landscape and foliage photography.
- CC filters allow you to incrementally adjust the color levels of your cyan, magenta, yellow, red, green and blue channels.
- High Rigidity and Ultra-thin Design
- Black Aluminum Frame
- Protecting lens glass
- Shield old photography film from UV rays
- Dust-proof, Waterproof, Scratch-resistant, Anti-ultraviolet
- Up to 99.9% light transmittance, no vignetting, multilayer coating
- Super-fine matte, Frosting process, Fine embossing, Excellent hand feeling
- Front matt thread design, can add lens cap and accessories
- Aviation-grade aluminum frame, anodized, not easy to fade
1* Lens Filter
Single Package Dimensions: 4.5*4.5*3 cm
Single gross weight: 0.01 kg
MOQ: 50 pcs